Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Lunchbox Mason Jar Cup

How to Make a Lunchbox Mason Jar Cup

Good afternoon!

Well my little one is in Pre-K and she takes her lunch to school everyday. I usually pack her a juice box but I wanted to give her some variety. I had nothing to put something like milk or that in, so I looked online and found this idea. It works pretty well!

All you need is a mason jar, a lid ring, and a milk/juice carton with a twist cap. Cut the carton around the cap in the shape and size of the jar ring. This will be your lid.

 
 
Put the carton lid into the ring.
 

Then just place lid on mason jar real tight and your done!

And now you have something that you can put milk, juice, anything!! Just make sure the lid and the cap are closed tightly. Don't want any spills.



No comments:

Post a Comment