Sunday, December 8, 2013

God is So Good!!!

God is So Good!!!




This is one of my favorite verses in the bible. It reminds me that even if I'm going through a hard time God will always come through. When I look back at my life and think ,What if I had gone to junior college instead art school? What if I had stuck to my "no dating during senior year" rule? What would my life be like now if I had made different or better choices?

Then I realize I wouldn't change a thing. If I were to change anything I may not have my little one or my amazing husband. Even with all the pain I went through it was all worth it because in the end God gave me the two most important people in my life.

So no matter what you are going through, always remember that God is with and He always has a plan. Just keep praying and never lose faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment